Let’s get the lows out of the way first, yes?
- Getting laid off at the end of August was definitely a low point.
- Having an antler crash on my mostly bare foot the same day I no longer had health insurance? Low point. (I still haven’t gotten it checked out.)
- Getting a cold the day before I flew back from Chicago.
- Cleaning up vomit at my old job was one of the worst tasks. 😛 I still don’t know how someone managed to get puke inside a toilet paper dispenser.
And now for some good stuff with pictures!
- Continuing to do well in grad school!
- Deciding to take myself off the diet wagon for good.
- Getting to work more closely with the youth in our church.
- Seahawks won the Super Bowl!
- I gained a niece early last summer.
- I went to a writing conference and started this blog.
I’m sure there are more of both, but that’s pretty good. 🙂