(I’m basing this off yesterday.)
- Fought waking up.
- Ignored the mouthy cats.
- Gave in to my bladder and finally got up to go to the bathroom.
- Continued to ignore the cats for a few minutes.
- Fed the cats.
- Cleaned and refilled the cats’ water dish.
- Checked various notifications on my phone.
- Kept the gluttonous kitty from eating the skinny cat’s food.
- Settled into the armchair that is falling apart and started blogging.
Worked on homework.Got distracted by facebook.
- Elbowed Rosie out of my lap.
Worked on homework.Went momentarily back to bed.
- Shooed Rosie off my laptop keyboard and made sure she didn’t post gibberish on my behalf.
Worked on homework. Walked to 7-11 for coffee and donuts with my husband.
- Talked to my folks on the phone. (It took five phone calls.)
- Checked facebook.
- Hung out on tumblr.
Worked on homework. Did absolutely nothing productive for many hours.
- Worked on homework! For realsies!
- Took a bunch of general knowledge quizzes–most having to do with geography.
- Reveled momentarily in the snowfall.
- Practiced lockpicking.
- Fed the cats dinner after ignoring them for as long as I could stand.
- Generic vegging.
- More snow revelry!
- More generic vegging!
- Got ready for sleepy times.