I do not have an ipod, so we’re going with my Google Music. Alternately, let’s pretend that these are the songs that would play in a movie of my life during the imminent zombie apocalypse. I’ll link to youtube if I can so that if you’re unfamiliar with the songs, you can get a feel for them.
- Some Devil – Dave Matthews Band
- Ke Na Le Modisa – Soweto Gospel Choir
- Magic Man – Heart
- Opus, No. 1 – The Dorsey Brothers
- Oceans (Where Feet May Fail) – Hillsong United
- Sadie, Sadie – Funny Girl
- Situations – Jack Johnson
- Chase the Target – Lorne Balfe from Assassin’s Creed: Revelations
- Public Enemy Number One – Anything Goes
- The Frog Hunters/Gator Down – The Princess and the Frog
Oh wow…if that doesn’t show how eclectic my music taste is, I am not sure what will! Just for kicks, how about a bonus five tracks?